Cesare: “Your eyes…you no longer walk on air.”
I study medicine when I am not craving to get Francois Arnaud on my bed. I watched the seventh episode a few hours ago and I have so much to say about it, oh my God, where should I begin.
- I am glad Ursula Bonadeo is out of Cesare’s reach. She is the most stupid character on that show and I hate her.
- Juan’s buttocks… I am not sure about that. I think it is what we would see if Casper had ass. Just, too pale for my own taste.
- Where the hell are Vanozza and Micheletto? Did they die or something?
- You might say I am a mentally disturbed person, but Jeremy Irons has this strong sex appeal I can’t resist. And Lotte Verbeek too, so that couple is my favorite. I am in love with them both.
- Lucrezia… Paolo has made clear several times that he can’t read. Stop it, my sweet baby, it’s cruel.
- You fucking bastard king of fucking France I hope you rot in fucking hell, you sick bastard. That child had a mother, and you killed them both. You are a disgusting person, you know? You look like the Hunchback of Notre-Dame.
- Oh my god, is he the Hunchback of Notre-Dame?
- What about King Ferrante? HE DEAD!
- By the way, stop the whining you motherfucker Della Rovere. You wanted war, deal with it bro.
- Savonarola is riding an eternal LSD trip. Stop it, priest, you’re freaking people out.
- Lucrezia, you are the most clever little girl ever and I love you.
- Catherine Sforza, that attitude is exactly the reason you have no dick inside you. Bag of scum.
- Niccolo Machiavelli, our relationship is on trouble. I don’t know if I truly have feelings for you or if I find you disgusting, or if your Prince is the one that I find disgusting. I just. I don’t know. We will work this out throughout the next episodes.
And as for the upcoming battles, I just need to say: BRING IT ON, FRENCHIE BITCHES! :)
I just convinced my best friend of watching The Borgias, after showing her this picture.
Oh my Lordie.
Want, want, want. Everybody wants. What do you want cardinal? *annoying giggling* He can’t hear ya. Fathaaaa! Do you remembah Cardinal Rodrigo Borgia? Why are you reading this in my voice?
But I, as a foreign person, will have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to watch it :(
If you live in a no-Showtime country, or if you are not subscribed, you can watch and download previous episodes from THIS PAGE and join my painful waiting for the 5th one to get uploaded. They have Spanish subtitles in case you need them, but I have to say they are not entirely accurate. But let’s focus on the bright side: you’ll learn some old european English with italian names on it :D